HomeHistoryRetailCommercialContact Us

History


The Wilson Hardware Company
first opened its doors in 1907
in the heart of downtown Wilson,
where they have been
serving the needs of
eastern North Carolina
for more than 100 years.

The owner, John Bowie Gray,
is the grandson of the original owner
and has been a part
of the family business since 1964.

National brand cash register.
National brand cash register
used from 1920 until 1974.
Wilson Hardware in 1945.
Wilson Hardware as it appeared in 1945.